The iBwee Factor

The blog of Daniel Bird of BirdBrain media.

July 01, 2004

I have become what I hate

Something that bugs me is when website aren't updated in years or people don't post on there blogs. Now I haven't posted in a month! And I have become what I hate. But hey, I was on vacation, then I went to camp, and then I became a lazy kid, out of school.

My Mac IIci, named "Aurora II", is awesome.
When it's powered up, the fan sounds like a spaceship revving its engine.
Of the three computers in my house, I think it has the shortest boot time. (Take that Windows ME, 95, and XP!)
It's running OS 7.0, which seems about par with Win 95, though I'd like to get 7.6 or something.
It has the coolest floppy drive ever!
And except for not shutting down it runs great for being 15 years old. (I'd like to see a PC do that!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home