The iBwee Factor

The blog of Daniel Bird of BirdBrain media.

May 10, 2005

1 rabbit
+1 dog
+5 tadpoles
+1 cat
= All the animals in my house. Yeah, life's crazy.

Anywho, I have been playing Command & Conquer Red Alert. Here is a quick summary.
Albert Einstein builds a time machine to go back in time and kill Hitler to stop WWII from happening. With Hitler dead, Germany never rises to power, but the power hungry USSR, let by Stalin, attacks Europe to conquer it. You can play as the Allies, defending Europe from the Soviet invation, or as the Soviets, crushing Allied resistent. Ether way its a fun and frustrating RTS game.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Chris Dugan said...

RTS games are good fun. I enjoy the old "Myth" games.

I play "Star Wars:Galactic Battlegrounds" occasionally as well but I suck at it.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger The Colonel said...

hey dan,
just wanted to say I appreciate all your hard work you put towards Lux and the Outlet etc... the band would not be where they are today if you had not been around to help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home