The iBwee Factor

The blog of Daniel Bird of BirdBrain media.

May 13, 2005

Xbox "360"

Dear Microsoft,
Seeing a picture of the Xbox 2 (or Xbox "360") has left me wondering.

Why is "360" the silver color of a Emachines, piece of junk, computer? I will need to see one in person but the pictures make it look less attractive then Xbox 1. I know you don't want it to look like you are coping the PS2 but isn't there a better color and maybe a better shape?

Xbox 360? 360 degrees of what? The living room, the house, the world, of what?

Lastly, I hear "360" uses three IBM 3.2 GHz processors. Which is good, but I hope this won't take away from Apple's 3.0 GHz Powermac. The Apple fanboys would not like that.

Like I said, "I will need to see one in person." These are just my first thoughts on it. The Xbox is one Microsoft product I have liked. It will be interesting to see where the Xbox "360" will go.

~Daniel

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Jacob Bird said...

Are the three 3.2 GHz processors 32 or 64bit? (Apple is 64 bit) Besides quad cores would be cool.

They should just change the name to Xbox Halo. And make it run Longhorn (due to be released in 2010 or something).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home