The iBwee Factor

The blog of Daniel Bird of BirdBrain media.

September 09, 2005

Fig Newton

Sung to the tune of "I Shot the Sheriff":

I bought a Newton, but I did not buy an iPod.
(He didn't do it. He didn't do it.)

I don't know what I'll do with it, but I bought it anyways.
(Why'd he buy it? Why'd he buy it?)

I bought a Newton, but I did not buy an iPod. Yet.
(He didn't do it. Why didn't he do it.)

So as my parody suggests I bought a Newton Original Message Pad. It seems to be in near mint condition. I bought it with a case and AC power adaptor for the price of $15 (or $20.04 Canadian). The hand writing isn't perfect but it still is neat a device. And I now have joined a new level of geeks, the Apple Newton owners.


Update: Grammer and spelling

3 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Chris Dugan said...

You're so lucky dude, if you ever find another Newton tell me about it so I can buy one.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger The Colonel said...

is Kelly Clarkson's lame cousin trying to advertise on your blog? I would not allow that!

you should take yourself out and by yourself and ice cream treat for purchasing such a sweete gadget

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Daniel Bird said...

DIE SPAM! DIE!

Ok, ok, now that spam is gone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home